Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Sunday 19 October 2014

Top 5 - New Zealand Businesses

I love supporting New Zealand run businesses. I get a lot of products from these guys and love their branding and the customer service for any one of these brands is always wonderful. Most if not all ship internationally if you're interested in any of their products - I'll include links where I can!



1) xoBeauty - I'm a fan of anything Shaaanxo and her brush/lash brand is no exception. They've been a favourite of mine since I started buying them last year and the majority of my collection is made up of xoBeauty brushes. They're a good combination of natural and synthetic hair brushes and are unbelievably soft. This brand does ship internationally and the brushes are always beautifully presented when you open them. I think I'm due to make another lash order this coming pay day...that aside, Shannon has released her own jewellery range and I cannot wait to get my hands on one of her rings (the sun design is my favourite). 


2) Pagan Marie - Fantastically quick shipping (I'm talking overnight from Christchurch up to a rural area of Auckland), great customer service and a wonderful variety of clothes and makeup brands. I'd wanted a top from here that was out of stock, I posted on the facebook page asking if they were coming back in stock and within the same day got a message back saying they would be on pre-order on x date. Aside from that Pagan offers free shipping to all urban addresses, ships internationally and allowed me to get my hands on a long awaited Lime Crime Velvetine lipstick.


3) Meadowlark - Meadowlark jewellery is some of the most unique and beautiful of it's kind. They're unique, edgy and have the perfect balance of more feminine piece to very statement and out their designs as well. The facet earrings Jack bought me for my birthday get a lot of wear and I'm saving up for one of their protea rings. They can make any ring you want custom - whatever metal or stone you'd like. I love the idea of purchasing something that's been made just for me and also has never been worn by anyone else (just me?!).


4) Trilogy - This brand is one of my holy grail skincare brands - the fact alone that they make rosehip oil is reason enough to love them. Aside from that they provide natural skin care that is also cruelty free and made in New Zealand. Their products all apply and smell a dream from their Age Proof Night cream to their instant tanning gel. I use a heck of a lot of their products in both my morning and evening skin care routines. 


5) Wallace Cotton - I'm a big interior person and seeing as the only room I currently have to myself I love decorating my bed accordingly. They make beautiful new designs every season and are amazing quality. I currently have their 750 thread count duvet set and one of their quilts (which you'll see both of in a room tour I have planned). 


6) Whittakers - I kind of cheated with this one so I'm going to call it my wild card. It's actually a chocolate brand but everyone needs some chocolate in their life sometimes. In my case it's a block of creamy milk every week. Go look at their website - it looks like it's made of chocolate *died and went to chocolate internet heaven* I may or may not have been eating some whilst writing this post.

Writing blog posts is much easier and more enjoyable with a block of creamy milk beside me. 

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template