Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Confessions of a Beauty Blogger Tag

Seeing as I feel a bit of a tit writing an about me page and don't really know what exactly to write about myself, I thought a tag would be a good way to do it. I'll be back to my "usual" posts tomorrow!
1. How many hours a week do you spend planning/writing/uploading posts?
Hard to say but probably around 4-6 hours a week? Maybe more? Including taking photos, editing and the like it does take a while even if it's only three posts a week!
2. Are you a spender or a saver?
Bit of both. I live at home so I can save more presently. I save about half my income and the rest is gas money, car repayments and of course the "fun stuff" too read as: makeup, clothes and food. 
3. When is it easiest for you to write your posts?
I think in the weekend, I have more time, I can take photos with daylight around (rather than after work when it's getting a bit duskier) and I can really relax and make it as perfect as I can get it. 
4. What makes writing posts comfortable for you?
I think knowing I have time up my sleeve to write, having new products or topics to write about and when I can just chill out with a chai tea and little or no makeup on...!
5. What’s your worst make up/hair habit?
Makeup habit - I don't think I'm actually terrible with my makeup, I never set my makeup though and I touch my face more than I probably should...oh and I don't wash my brushes enough! Hair...I never really style it. I let it dry naturally and that's it haha. Occasionally I'll french plait of sock bun it. 
6. What’s one quote you wish the world would live by?
I don't think I have a quote to "live by" as such more a reminder, I really like the quote "Nothing in permanent" because somehow I think that's quite a comforting thought.

7. How long do you spend getting ready everyday?
I think around 25 minutes? Including washing my face and doing my makeup, I'm pretty fast at it now. During the weekend I definitely take longer because I like to put more effort in/try new looks. 
8. What’s your favourite post on your blog?
To be honest I like all my posts, if I didn't I wouldn't publish them but maybe my First Impressions post on Anastasia Beverly Hills dip-brow. I put a lot of effort into that one especially. 
9. Who is a beauty blogger that you think deserves more subscribers that they have?
I think Sarah from The Beauty Break Down, she's a great blogger and YouTuberand I think she has the potential to get really big on the internet. And she's lovely and always replies to comments etc. 
10. What’s one this you’re excited about in the coming year?
I'm planning on having an overseas holiday next year, so that will be amazing. I've not been overseas in what feels like a very long time. 
11. What’s been your favourite blogging moment?
I think just when I started this blog and started getting views really. Obviously I haven't got a lot of traffic but the fact that some people seem to come back to read my posts on the days I say I'll publish is really lovely. 
12. How long does it take to prep for a post?
Prep as in to plan a post...? Including trying the product, photos and planning maybe an hour or so per post...? 
13. Are you wearing jeans/skirt right now or are you wearing pyjama bottoms?
I'm wearing my usual Levis jeans...
14. What are you most proud of in your life?
The fact that I have a job, have bought a car and finally got my license this year woo hoo!

Hopefully this little quiz has been of some interest to someone reading my blog, I'll be uploading part 2 of my "All About That Base" series tomorrow. 

Claire x

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template