Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Sunday 12 October 2014

3 Ways to Drink More Water



1) Buy a nice glass to drink out of - I always think beer tastes best straight from the bottle but water tastes best coming from a lovely glass.

2) Put something tasty in the water - I like to squeeze a lemon or a tangelo into my bottle to flavour it a little. Frozen raspberries are another refreshing option. If you get bored of the "nothing" flavour this is quite a good way to do it!

3) Buy yourself a nice 1 litre bottle to put it in - drinking more water is easy when you can see how much you've had. I easily polish off a full litre if not more now purely because the bottle is pretty and I can tell "that only looks like one glass worth of water" in my bottle. If there's water near you - you'll drink it without even thinking about it!

Claire x
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these tips on how to drink more water. I'm just to cut down on the sugary drinks and water is just too bland but I love these! I'll definitely apply them so I can increase my water intake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! I find the more you drink the more your body wants it so it's much easier once you've started x

      Delete

A pipdig Blogger Template