Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Trilogy Rosehip Antioxidant+

I thought it was about time for a post about one of my most loved products. That on top of the fact that so many people still seem unaware of how amazing it is for all skin types made me think this would be the best product to start with.



Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant + is like the younger brother of the regular rosehip oil with the added bonus of extra antioxidants. It's hydrating, balancing and of course helps counteract daily damage your skin encounters from pollutants and (in my case more so) sun damage.

The Trilogy website claims rosehip will improve brightness, reduce fine lines and increase elasticity and firmness. On top of all this it's also great at balancing sebum production in your skin and reducing redness from acne or eczema.

I use this little beauty year round. I know some people find fault with the price, but ultimately the amount you need means a 30ml bottle will last a long time. I use 3 - 4 drops on my face and neck and the bottle I have has been going strong for 4 months now already and that's with everyday use.

I'd recommend this for any skin type - dry will benefit from the moisture it gives, out-doorsy types will get antioxidants to help with sun exposure, city goers will benefit for the same reason from the everyday pollution that damages skin. Oily skin is balanced by rosehip as adding oil to your skin means it doesn't feel the need to produce so much. Sensitive skin including those with dermatitis and eczema can use this and know it won't upset or inflame their skin too.

Definitely a holy grail and something I'll never be without. At a pinch it can even be used in place of a night cream (as I often did in my university days when a night cream was too big for my budget). For best results I'd recommend applying it after your shower while your skin is still warm and damp - don't dry your face with a towel, just let it dry in the air for a minute then apply your rosehip oil.

If you try one new thing, make it this one. You can buy it from Healthpost if you're in New Zealand, or Feelunique if you're from further afield.

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template