Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Saturday 4 October 2014

Weekend Post: The Snip

No, I didn't get a hysterectomy but I did get a hair cut. I used to have waist length hair but ever since I was 17 it started thinning and it's about two thirds the volume it used to be. So I am gradually tricking my mind into a long bob - I've done the old "I'm going to cut my hair all off!" a few times in the past and have regretted it. Now that I'm older and my face isn't a child like circle I feel I can pull off shorter styles. This time I decided to go for very blunt ends, shorter in the back and a few minimal layers so it doesn't thin it out further.

My local hair dresser is so casual - he's literally a no appointments hair dresser and is so affordable - he cuts my hair for only $25 which is amazing. He always does exactly what I ask and I always love it, he's so much experience and has owned and run his own business for years. Just goes to show the super expensive salons aren't always the best! I saw Jack after and had a quiet evening in with him - steak, chips and onion rings for dinner. 


 Before
After 

 I decided to get an early start on the weekend on Friday with a cider and some blog planning. I've got the next month and a half of blog posts planned - pretty pleased with myself on that. 




Next week is pay-day so next weekend will mean a trip into the city. In the mean time I'm going to watch the weeks episodes of The Block hair tied chillin' with no makeup on (definitely not when I'm the prettiest). Anyway, until next time. 

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template