Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Sunday 12 October 2014

Weekend Post: Shopping Haul

Seeing as it was pay week this week as mentioned in a previous post I went a little nuts. I'm back into saving mode now but I thought I'd share what I got. I went to Lush as I hadn't been in a while and had a big spend up - the girl in there was a bit over eager but I felt mean telling her I'd been shopping at Lush for seven years and didn't need her following me around the shop - anyone else have this problem?!

I also went to Shampoo and Things to get a new Kevin Murphy shine spray as well as my favourite department store Smith and Caugheys. When I heard Ecoya had a new fragrance in their range - more specifically a candle in coconut and elderflower. I also happened to walk past the OPI counter and somehow ended up with a new nail polish too.




Driving so much always exhausts me so after a big sleep in I did the boring adult thing and cleaned and after that took too many photos for my blog and got on with some gardening. My little plants needed re-potting into bigger tubs so my Lush pots are now vacated.


This also means I have enough black pots for a free face mask - now sitting here deciding which to get and trying to sort out my photos (damn things keep loading portrait when I want them land scape on blogger...)


After much struggling with my photos I think I've sorted the problem. I'll spend another hour or so drafting some posts before washing my hair (I've got so much product in it I just about have dreadlocks), taking some photos and having a relaxing Sunday evening.

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template