Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Wednesday 15 October 2014

The Zoella Cosmetic Bag


Ahh, the guinea pig Zoella cosmetic bag. My first thought was SO MUCH ROOM FOR ACTIVITIES. This is one spacious little bag. The above products are what I'd need for a usual day look along with all the brushes. Amazingly they all fit into this cute little bag with room to spare.

It's as though Mary Poppins herself helped design this bag because there's endless space and it's the right length so your brushes don't get all mushed because the case is too small. Aside from that, the pink print is very cute, its PVC which is the most common sense material for a bag to be - given that it lives in the bathroom. I've downsized to this little guy so my bathroom looks less cluttered with my dauntingly large makeup case being safely stored in my bedroom.

I'm not a huge bath person and I always tend to go for the most natural alternative where possible when it comes to cosmetics but from the Zoella collection this really stood out to me. It was only £8.00 so if you're in the market for a new bag to store your daily makeup/a nicely proportioned little travel case this may be for you. I bought mine from Feelunique as you can't get these in shops in New Zealand - shipping was really quick (I got it within the same week it shipped).

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template