Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Tuesday 7 October 2014

What's in my Handbag

I had been looking for a leather hand bag for a long time, I found this one in Country Road. The price was a little steep (around the 300 dollar mark). In the end I went back because, well hell I'd been hunting for bloody years for a bag I loved as much as this and Country Road only releases a few of each bag before they change the designs. Turns out I was fortunate with my loyalty program and 25% off specials and got it for $120. It's the perfect size and a nice length. If I buy too big a bag I end up filling it with too much stuff. This one is juuust right. (Looking at the contents...can you tell I like green?!)




On the inside:

My mouse notebook and an ejector pencil - I often have little ideas at work, when I'm out and about and need a space to write them down. I prefer pencil because I hate having things crossed out (so this pencil has a rubber too...). It's filled with blog post ideas and photography tips.

A little mirror - Everyone needs a wee mirror in their bag, whether it's to apply your lipstick or check your teeth after a pesto lunch they're always handy. I've had this one for years and it's the perfect size.

Ray Bans Aviators - As soon as I saw these green aviators nearly a year ago and felt like I needed them. I used a decent portion of my first pay at my current job on these babies and I don't regret a cent. I needed a new pair of sunglasses as I tend to destroy the cheap pairs I've bought and these fit the bill.

MAC lipsticks - I usually have a few in my bag at a time, at the moment I have the shade Brave and Myth. They mix really well and can dress a look up or down - one being a nude and one being a berry colour.

Hurraw lip balm - This one has an SPF so is great for New Zealand sun, it's a physical barrier lip balm and creates a nice base for lipstick too.

A Tangle Teaser - Light and great for easily tangled hair such as my own and can be used on wet hair. Much more portable and durable than my boar bristle brush I take this with me everywhere.

Keys - Gotta have my car keys, house key and a swiss army knife. Never know when you might need to snip a loose thread or cut off a tag.

Wallet - I bought this Rip Curl wallet a few years ago, just right for all the cards I have and isn't too clunky, fits in the inside pocket of my hand bag just right.

Nars (very abused) Multiple - This is a great portable bit of makeup - as the name suggests, it has multiple uses. I can use it as a lipstick and freshen up my blush after a day at work.

Anything you keep in your bag that I'm missing?

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template