Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Room Tour

My bedroom is a very special place for me - mainly because it's the only place in the house that's really "mine" but also because I love decorating my own little space. There's definitely a few things I'd love to change but I'm somewhat limited by the fact mum doesn't want holes in the walls and the furniture isn't all allowed to be removed at my leisure...

Ever growing perfume collection along with photos and a few accessories. 

Game of Thrones books, beauty products and notebooks a-plenty. 

My Buddha from Nepal is a very special little guy - I love having him on my dresser. He's come with me to every house I've lived in. 
The tall boy in the corner of my room is a great place for candles, light and the Lush box I keep mementos in. 
Quilt and duvet both by Wallace Cotton - 750 thread count cotton. 

What's your favourite part of your room?

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template