Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Just in...

...Hurraw! lip balm.

Another miracle product I've discovered this month (August weather may be awful but I'm having good luck with new discoveries!) is Hurraw! lip balm.

I've been an avid fan of Burt's Bees since I was about 17 but I think I'm starting to convert. Hurraw is vegan,  packaged in post-consumer recycled plastic, cruelty free, organic AND there's an SPF option. I bought two from Oh Natural as they ship within in New Zealand (very good service by the way). Initially I just bought the mint and the night time variety.


I must say I'm particularly a fan of the "Moon Balm" it's the more moisturising of the two and smells lovely (can't go wrong with vanilla!). I've already purchased another - the SPF version which is made with zinc oxide i.e. the natural version of sunscreen which is a physical barrier rather than a chemical one. I've even managed to get my dad to use it - which is quite something.

Highly recommend these balms, as their shape is oval they fit in your pocket perfectly, don't melt and are really long lasting on the lips. Will definitely be re-purchasing.

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template