Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Thursday 14 August 2014

Oh, Frank

Having been using Frank for a few weeks now I think it's about time I do a follow up review from my first impressions post which can be found here. Sadly I don't have any new photos or before/afters as my laptop is rapidly dying and I can't easily upload to the desk top computer booo.

Put simply, Frank is about as addictive to use during your night-time shower as drinking your coffee is first thing in the morning.

Used regularly (I frank'd every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday) my skin responded really well. It's tempting to do it more because it smells so amazing but for me, I think this was about right.

The "frankeffect" is somewhat miraculous. I am a convert to say the least. My skin looks glowy after - which for me is wonderful when I'm mid-winter with zero percent tan whatsoever. It's like the glow you get after you've been on holiday minus the expensive air flights and accomodation. The redness on my face is reduced, my skin is smooth, moisturised, buffed but not oily or "overdone."

On top of this the best thing was it helped get rid of blemishes and dermatitis simultaneously. Anyone with dermatitis will know finding something that helps diminish it's effects is worth it's weight in gold. My hands were less red, less dry and didn't crack as much.

All in all, Frank is addictive, and as soon as my original Frank gets low I will most definitely be buying the coconut and cacao varieties too. I love getting things in the post and even the packing Frank comes in is beautiful. He ticks all the right boxes, cruelty free, vegan and preservative free.

Again, to order you can get Frank shipped to a shower near you from here and if you're interested you can see some amazing before and afters of the #frankeffect here.

On an unrelated note my blog may be undergoing a bit of a transformation in the next week or so with a new theme. Very excited.

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template