Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Dream Team #2


Having recently purchased the D'Fluff shaving soap and utterly falling in love with it I felt it needed to be in the next "dream Team" post. This one is of course products I love for smooth legs.

Typically I used to use more of a cream or oil for shaving my legs as the razor itself can be quite drying. When I sniffed D'Fluff in Lush for the first time, that heavenly strawberry bubblegum smell hooked me in. It's such a light and fluffy consistency and could be a little easy to use too much (because it's so luxurious to use) however a fingertip full is enough per leg to get a close shave, leaving your skin smooth, fluff free and smelling beautiful. It's not at all drying and doesn't clog your razor which is a big bonus for me (I hate having to rinse and scrub it out every time I use it). I bought the small tub to start off with but I can see myself committing to the larger size next time.

To follow up, adding moisture back into your skin is always good - typically I'd apply a cream but to compliment the sweet scent of the shaving soap I like to use the Strawberry Feels massage bar. I stocked up on these before they were discontinued (they've since come back - hooray!) and they last a really long time. They're especially great for really dry summer skin and travel really well too - no mess in your bag like if a bottle lid accidentally comes off. As they're solid they're also preservative free and obviously water free so your skin is getting the maximum amount of hydrating goodness from all the oils and butters used to make these.

I love these two for sweet smelling and smooth skin - the shaving soap is really mild on sensitive skins and the massage bar is lovely and melty in summer heat. Another bonus is they're both from Lush - so only one stop is needed if you want to purchase these beauties.

Claire x
SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. Ohh the D'Fluff Shaving Soap sounds like such a luscious and luxurious product! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous - will be purchasing the big tub next time for sure x

      Delete
  2. I love everything in lush but D'fluff is so good! I'm probably the unluckiest person in the world when it comes to shaving becauseI always get razor burn but not with D'fluff! Like you I've only got the little tub but I can definitely see me getting the larger one! Have to admit tho, I'm so greedy when it comes to this stuff, instead of using a tiny bit i take a huge scoop :(

    Clara xx

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template