Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Sunday 21 September 2014

Weekend Post: Naked 3, Voting and the Chocolate Shop

This weekend I decided to stay up north rather than venturing back south into the city again. My much anticipated Urban Decay Naked 3 palette finally arrived Saturday morning. I've literally been dreaming about it arriving for a WEEK. Anyway seeing as I don't post a hell of a lot of photos of myself I thought I'd show you my experiments with some of the colours I used.


I absolutely love the colours in this palette - they're a tiny bit powdery but are very pigmented and blendable. I've played around with the dark colours too so presently I look like I've been punched simultaneously in both eyes...what I can say is yes, all the colours are lovely. I'll do a more in depth post soon! Weirdest thing is the pinks make my eyes look green when they're usually a very icy blue.

Side note: I'm all about that stupid face.





Jack was lovely and bought me lunch at one of my favourite local cafes - I'd already eaten the roasted veggie fritatta and was onto dessert before I realised I hadn't gotten a photo (I blame the fact that hunger distracts me). This cafe does the best brownies. After that I did the important voting thang for the 2014 general election.



After all that I also bought a few other "necessities" i.e. some yummy lollies and the latest Fashion Quarterly - the Spring edition. 



Pottered in the garden checking on my plants - a wee update for you. My kale is all growing well in both the ground and the little "green house"




Nail of the week this week is Hot and Spicy by OPI - I felt like something nice and bright - trying to induce more spring like weather since it's been shit here all of last week. Now I'm sat here drafting up posts like a mad woman so I have a few up my sleeve - next week at work is sales meeting time so going to be very busy! Following that it's "brush cleaning day" *sigh*


Will be back with my usual beauty related posts on Wednesday! 

Claire x
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Your make up looks lovely, you really suit the pinks of the Naked palette!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Think I'll be getting a lot of wear out of it, it's got a lovely mix of subtle and striking colours x

      Delete

A pipdig Blogger Template