Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Tuesday 2 September 2014

First Impressions: Nars Pro-Prime Primer

If you know me at all, you know I am seriously in love with Nars. I've bought a lot of products from them in the past few months and this is the latest to join the family/my makeup bag. I thought I'd do a little "first impressions" now that I've been using it a week.


As always with Nars, this primer has a very nice but delicate fresh smell - sort of citrussy. It's very liquidy but a little really does go a long way, I thought a 30ml bottle wouldn't go very far but the amount you need to use is so small I think this little tube will go a long way.

I apply mainly to my t-zone as this is where my pores are most obvious and where my makeup tends to wear off most easily. I apply a blob about...eeek can I say 1/2 a pea size? If that, and it covers the whole area. I let it really dry properly and make sure I'm not too heavy handed, otherwise it'll have the opposite effect and make your makeup slide around.

I noticed a huge improvement on the longevity of my makeup around my nose especially - it looked smoother and lasted much longer too. Really impressed with that. I've found my forehead is still often a bit shiny/loses it's coverage by the end of the day even with this primer. However I expect when I've got my beloved Nars Sheer Glow foundation back (hurry up Gobi!) that may well change as the tinted moisturiser I use is just that, a moisturiser.

Unfortunately for me the price dropped on this product literally less than a week after I purchased but even so it's 100% worth it so far. I've not had any adverse reaction and my skin is fairly sensitive and it cleans off easily at night too.

As usual, Nars lives up to its reputation again, though this isn't my all time favourite Nars product it's definitely worth the investment. We'll put it to the true test come summer...!

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template