Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Sunday 7 September 2014

The Weekend Post: The First Weekend of Spring

After last weekend being an absolutely shocker (winter, you will not be missed) I'm so pleased with the stunning weather we're having now. I'm a huge sook with the cold and I'm amazigly wearing a crop top and shorts. Again, it's been a pretty quiet weekend seeing Jack, watching the All Blacks and gardening. My seedlings are about ready to be planted into the ground so I now have Kale for Africa and lots of little echinacea and bergamot still growing into existence.

For those of you that are interested my Shellac is still going strong one week on - I'll do a proper post on this once I eventually take it off. My nails are starting to grow out a little but thus far it's not noticeable.



As I work for an ice cream company there are a lot of these big 5 litre containers that go to waste - snagged one, nailed a few holes in the bottom for drainage and transferred a whole lot of kale into it.


Morning tea warranted some nice frozen raspberries -  very refreshing on a hot day.



The king of the garden a.k.a my cat enjoyed the sun too.


I eventually joined him and tried to make an early start on my ghostly white skin.

Next weekend will hopefully be a little more eventful - I'm having Friday off work and will be on the shore for half the weekend. Fingers crossed the weather will stay this beautiful...!

Claire x

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template