Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Sunday 28 September 2014

Weekend Post: Bit of Orange

I had every intention of getting a lot of fun stuff done this weekend e.g. seeing Maze Runner, going to my favourite place - Newmarket and watching the All Blacks. Sadly due to a sick boyfriend none of that was possible so this post isn't going to be as "busy"as my weekend posts usually are. However, I did happen to get a photo of the outfit I wore yesterday. 

Do you ever have those days that are a "waste of makeup" if I've ever had one it was yesterday. However I have more xobeauty lashes, Nars sheer glow and another Lime Crime Velvetine on their way. After a long as shit week I was really looking forward to it. Instead I'll be sitting in, scrubbing with Frank and tanning my pale as snow bod and painting my nails orange again. Boss. 



Excuse the chronic bitch face and squinting. Anyway. Outfit components: 
Jeans - Levis Leggings
T-shirt - ASOS Petite T-shirt (also available in tall and regular fit) 
Shoes - White Leather Converse
Scarf - Country Road
Kimono - ASOS Midi Kimono
Watch - Michael Kors
Lipstick - Vegas Volt (MAC)

Been a little unmotivated to write this week - it's been a hell of a seven days but I do have a few posts lined up. Phew. Fingers crossed next week is a little better. 

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template