Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Anastasia Brow Round Up


These are the latest additions to my Anastasia brow family - of course you can read about the dip brow if you're interested here. I did an order off Beauty Bay (one of the many presents I bought for myself for my birthday *ahem* nice cover Claire). I love the brow wiz I currently have but wanted it in a slightly darker shade. While I was at it I thought, why not get a few more bits to go with it?

The brow gel I used to use has since dried up/run out (Benefits Gimme Brow for those of you interested) and the Anastasia tube seemed a lot bigger, less expensive and goes on clear. I've used it for a week or so now and I'm very impressed, like the dip brow it has serious lasting power. I can put this on over the brow wiz pencil first thing and they'll still look immaculate even after a day at work and a gym session. It can be a little crunchy if you're too heavy handed but that's something totally down to personal preference and application technique.

The brow wiz as mentioned is already a favourite, the spoolie at one end is great for brushing brows up to the desired shape (which also adds some fullness and thickness to your brow too). The retractable pencil on the other end is great. It's a very fine point, waxy and not overly fragile like a lot of pencils can be.  All round solid product, I think it'll travel well and will probably end up in my carry on when I fly out in a months time.

Finally we have the Pro Pencil. It's a soft, concealer like pencil. it goes on very creamy and is sort of a waxy texture as well. Not sticky at all but great for covering up any brows that are growing out between trips to the beautician. Also acts as a lovely highlighter on the brow bone is you're not a fan of the pearly/shimmery finishes that a lot of highlights come in.

Have you tried any of these?

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template