Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Thursday 16 April 2015

A Wishlist

I have a few things on my wishlist at the moment - given that I'm leaving the country in about a month I can't really afford to load myself down with more bulk. However duty free shopping is a beautiful thing. Most of these are either bits I'll aim to pick-up after I've gone through customs or when I'm in the UK and can spread out a bit.



Lately I've been trying the Nip+Fab Dragons Blood skincare range (more on that in a future post). After creeping through their website and other skincare ranges I'm rather keen on the Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix range. My skin is still quite breakout prone despite the fact that I'm 23 (what the hell is this delayed puberty?) and the Glycolic Fix range is designed to clear away dead skin, brighten your complexion and clean out your pores. I'm especially interested in the pads, the mask (who doesn't love a good mask?) and the serum. Lets just say once I get to England getting a Boots rewards card will be as high a priority as an Oyster card.

Next on the list is a beautiful perfume I've yet to purchase but have tried in store several times. I already own the EDP extreme version but next on the list is Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb EDP. It's a sweet fragrance with slightly fruitier notes that will be lovely for spring, it has an almost honey like quality on my skin once it's settled. Suffice to say I know what I'll be using my duty free vouchers on...

Another duty free item I'm planning on purchasing is a bottle of Cointreau - it's deliciously refreshing on ice after a long day at work and it pairs with Baileys beautifully as well. If you've not tried it it's an orange flavoured triple-sec, quite strong on the alcohol content but is a very versatile drink to have in your cabinet.

Finally I just found this little beauty on instagram the other day - Bali Body Tanning Oil. Now that I'll be heading back into summer in England (timed that one well didn't I?) I can bring out the summer shorts and fake tan. This sounds like a lovely natural skincare addition and I think it'll be a pay-day purchase next week.


Have you tried any of these?

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template