Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Sunday 12 April 2015

I'm Moving to London!

I've been waiting to write/publish this post for months now and I'm sitting here just about bouncing off my seat, frothing with excitement. This has been in the back of my mind since late last year and only really came together in the last few months. I had to sort a passport, a visa and book a one way ticket (I think the ticket was the most intimidating thing about the whole ordeal!).



One of my best friends in London just so happened to have a room opening up in her flat in early July. I was intending on going over for a long holiday anyway. After certain events last year and the fact that living in London for longer than a few weeks is too good an opportunity to pass up I decided to move. Expect a lot more personal and lifestyle posts in the coming months - I've got six weeks until I leave (actually less than that now!) and only four and a half weeks left at my current job.

Almost can't believe it's actually happening but once I bought my British pounds and my five year visa came in the post it all fell into place. I'll be seeing a friend I've not seen in two and a half years, I'll be there for the ruby world cup (*cue excited heavy breathing*) and get another summer in. Best ideas I've had really isn't it? Already have my book for the plane sorted (struggling to not read it now...) and a London guide book to get me started.

Just a few of the things I'm looking forward to:

  • Seeing this angel face.
  • Getting a Boots loyalty card (for real I am so excited about Boots). 
  • Visiting the Natural History Museum. 
  • The rugby world cup - live and in the country I'm living in (I feel a trend coming on - might need to follow the world cup around from now on?)
  • Going to the Lush Day Spa - this has been on my bucket list since they opened the first one and now I can finally go. 

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template