Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Monday 19 January 2015

Name Change

If you follow me on Bloglovin or any other social media you may have noticed I've changed my name - I felt like this year I needed an update and I've actually used the URL "milestonefour" before and really quite like it. 

Essentially I kind of feel like I'm at that fourth major milestone in my life and seeing the direction my blog is going I felt it was a more fitting name for everything that's going on. 

Unfortunately milestonefour was taking on instagram (sigh) so I just added an 'x' on the end. My links are all updated so you can still click through on the side. 

New post will be up soon and I have my first week of holiday in a year next week - can hardly wait, I'll be drafting and photographing a lot during that time. 

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template