Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Friday 19 June 2015

Travel Makeup Kit

When I was heading to Paris I wanted to pick makeup that would be versatile, fresh looking but also minimal as well. These products were perfect for that, creating a nice base the would travel well (because all up I did a hell of a lot of walking and training across that 24 hour period...)


For my base I of course went with my much loved Nars Tinted Moisturiser (I have to blend two shades together at the moment because my skin is being an awkward shade). Then I'd brighten the eye area with a little of my Nars creamy concealer. I love this combination because the concealer adds a lot of coverage and makes you look more put together while the tinted moisturiser is quite light coverage so you don't feel cakey or heavy at all.

To add a bit of depth I just brought my bronzer and brushed it over my cheekbones more generally as I didn't bring and blush this time. It also brings some warmth back so you don't look too "flat."

To finish off my skin I just swipe a bit of Watts Up on the tops of my cheekbones and down the bridge of my nose, this makes you look lovely and fresh. If I'm feeling oily or it's a hot day outside I also set with MAC Careblend powder for longevity.



For the eyes I groom my brows with brow gel and while that dries I apply mascara and liner (this Nara liner really lasts all day, main reason it's so great for travel) and then fill in my brows with my trusty brow wiz. A little side note, this mascara is probably the 6th tube I've bought, I've never found anything better for volume and separating the lashes so well. It's the Maybelline Colossal Volume Express mascara.

Other great thing is this whole deal only takes a maximum of ten minutes to complete so you're out the door and making the most of your trip.

Any products you can't go away without?

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template