Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Thursday 31 July 2014

Well...here I am.

I thought I'd introduce myself before I start posting, in case anyone is reading.

I'm a 22 year old beauty and style fiend in need of a more professional outlet than Tumblr for my ramblings. I decided to give Blogger a go.

I'm obsessed with skin care, makeup (namely more "high end", read: NARS, MAC etc.), fitness and style.

For the most part I'll be posting about new skincare products, doing reviews, posting the odd healthy recipe and and progress post in relation to my fitness. I expect I'll also post the odd thing about anything exciting I get up to (which is fair and far between given I work full time).

Several posts lined up and several more already in my head so if you're interested in the same things as me, watch this space!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template