Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Monthly Favourites: March 2015


samsung tabS, samsung tablet

meadowlark hexagon cocktail ring, rose quartz ring


I've not written a monthly favourites post in a while and the last few weeks I've found a few new things I really love. It's a lot less beauty oriented this month but I always love seeing miscellaneous bits people enjoy too. I'm expecting the next couple of months will be pretty hectic (I can disclose why in a few weeks) so if I go MIA for a while you'll all know why. I'll do a full disclosure closer to the time - long story short some very exciting things are in the works. Anyway, as always I ramble too long so I'll shut up and get on with the important stuff.

Anastasia Beverley Hills Brow Wiz in Taupe
If you've been following me a while you'll know I've been a fan of the Anastasia brow products a while. You can see my first impressions of the dip-brow here. I've been using the brow wiz for a while now and it's gradually taken over my brow territory fromy its waxy brother. The little spoolie at one end is great for getting brows into shape then the wind up nib at the other end is very fine meaning you can get a great looking shape and create very natural "hair like" strokes rather than a general washboard colour like the pomade provides. I've just bought it in a darker shade as well because I always love a more intense brow in the cooler months.

LUSH Mask of Magnaminty
This mask in short is heaven for problematic and high maintenance skin. This is the self preserving version and it's absolutely gorgeous. I've just about finished the large tub and have got about 10 full (very generous) masks out of it. The mint is very cooling and refreshing, the honey is calming and antiseptic for spotty skin in a very gentle way. The smell is super fresh and even though it's quite scrubby it's mild enough to use frequently. My skin hasn't looked so clear in years and I put at least part of it down to this mask. I'll definitely be repurchasing.

Samsung Tab S - 10.5 inch 32gig
This is my new baby, I'm writing this very post on it right now. I wanted something small and portable that was good for editing photos on in a basic way on the run as well. A few if my favourite features include the photo editing program, super easy to follow and it saves a copy of each edit you do in case you change your mind. The Playlist generating software is amazing too - there's little grid keypad that you swipe over to decide your mood and it creates a Playlist for you just from that. The image quality is amazing and of course it's very light and user friendly. I'll need a laptop again in the future but in the mean time this is more than adequate - in the very least I can keep up with my blog posts much more easily.

Panasonic RP-DJS200 headphones
I love listening to music, it's on when I'm in the car, going to sleep,  in the office - just all the time really. Because of that and listening to it with ear buds that sit right in your ears which in the long run isn't fantastic. Years ago I had some great Sony headphones similar to these so thought it was about time I replaced them. Short of spending 500 bucks on some Beats by Dre (my budget is not oriented that way...) these were a great alternative.

Meadowlark Hexagon Cocktail Ring
I'd had my eye on this ring for a while and finally purchased it about a month ago. The rose quartz is so muted but beautiful and is quite understated for such a bold design. I had to order it especially due to my tiny fingers and it was well worth the wait. Meadowlark is hands down my favourite jewelery brand and this is one of my most loved pieces by them.

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template