Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Favourite Bloggers


After reading Zoe's post here on blog love I decided it was about damn time to post about my absolute favourites - they all have top notch writing, photography and a real presence on social media.

ZoeLondon - The lovely woman that inspired this post in the first place. Her style is entirely different from mine but I love how she presents herself both physically and in her online presence. She's a very real and genuine writer and posts on such a variety of topics (and so frequently) there's always something new to read from her. She has such an energetic and wonderful presence on her blog and social media. Incidentally she also just celebrated her blogs 5th birthday - an inspiration in itself when I struggle at times to keep posting (can you tell...?).

Gh0stparties - Kate is another Kiwi with a blog and photography skills I can only dream of. Her photography is always impeccable and she has such a fantastic sense of humour I frequently find myself laughing at her little aside comments on her blog posts and on instagram/twitter. Not to mention she also has a seriously cute and photogenic cat who frequents her blog and instagram.

HelloOctober - Suzie is the person who really kick started me into finally making a go of blogging again. She's so down to earth, puts huge amounts of effort into her work and it really shows. I've been following her blog/youtube channel for a few years now (eeek how time flies) and have always enjoyed both.

BeautyCrush I think Sam was the first youtuber I ever started watched - a great number of years ago now. Her blog and channel are so beautifully presented, her photos are gorgeous and she's got such a down to earth personality. I adore her style and have makeup envy when she does her winged eye-liner - how does she get it perfect every time?!

Who are your favourite bloggers/youtubers?

Claire x

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template